Thursday, February 5, 2015

More Tennobet in the Tenno "Relay" Hub

Following up from the previous blog post, I found two new Tennobet writing in the Relays that require translation.

New banner at a Tenno Relay


When I first saw this new calligraphy on a big blue banner, I was excited! It was really dark, and I strained to make our some of the letters...

"r-aye-d...?" "r-aye-b...?!"

The longer I looked, the more I thought I saw this somewhere before. It must have been from some promotional material a while ago, but I soon realized one of the letters was disguised as part of the bordering embellishment. The true word was spelled t-r-aye-b for "tribe."

Will-o'-the-wisp


Tennobet in the will-o'-the-wisp thing

I never noticed this until I read about it on the Warframe forums, but there are floaty lights flying around the Tenno Relays that look like Will-o'-the-wisps. In addition, when you look at them closely - if you can, as they are always moving around - you'll see that they are made up of Tennobet!

It's actually a repeating excerpt from one of the signs in the Relay: "You are the hope and future." (ee-oo-h aw-r dh-uh-h h-o-p a-n-d f-ee-oo-ch-oo-r)

I was hoping for something original in one of these finds, but, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment